Tourist visa can be obtained for eligible individual tourists from around the world. Females below the age of 18 are not eligible to apply for this type of visa unless they are travelling with their parents. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a prospective hotel in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf. Check our Visa Section for further details.
Documents required for Visa application
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page & last page (Or Pages which carry your information)
- Birth Certificate for children below 18 years accompanying adults.
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- Enter your Arrival date as the Start date and your Departure date as the End date
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Refunds & Cancellation
Visa applications once submitted cannot be cancelled and the fees for the same will not be refunded.