- See the magical rays of lights from the Louvre’s dome
- Learn about the art forms from different cultures and civilizations
- View the Grand Mosque’s perfect mix of old and modern Islamic architecture
- After pick-up, sit back on the drive to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
- Enter the courtyard and see the shining exterior surface of the mosque.
- Step inside the mosque to see the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, large crystal chandeliers and glass panels studded with thousands of Swarovski crystals.
- Return to the vehicle for the drive to the Louvre Museum located in Saadiyat Island.
- Your driver will help you enter the museum with your ticket.
- Largest in the Gulf region, both classic and modern works of cultural and sociological significance from all over the world.
- Walk through the promenades and see sunlight shine through the museum’s iconic dome, built to resemble palm leaves.
- See the immense collections of artworks – pieces from French museums, such as the Louvre, the Center Georges Pompidou, Musee d’Orsay and Palace of Versailles.
- Visit the museum’s Children’s Museum, various exhibitions, restaurant, cafe and boutique.
- Enjoy the drive back to your hotel in Dubai
- Entrance fee for Louvre Museum Abu Dhabi (2 hour visit) and Grand Mosque (1.5 hour visit)
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- English-speaking guide
- Clothing for women
- Guide of the museum
- Food & Beverages
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
Timings & Duration
- The Tour starts between 08:00 AM- 09:00 AM subject to your hotel location.
- Duration approx. 9 hours
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 33 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- On Fridays the mosque is open from 05:00 PM until 07:00 PM
- The mosque is closed on certain dates. The announcement of these dates are usually only made a few days in advance
- It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival
- When visiting the mosque women must wear long loose clothing, and ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times
- The tour operator will provide a long black dress for women
- Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders
- The tour operator does not provide any kind of clothing for men
- Visitors who do not follow the dress code will be refused entry
- This trip is not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a restriction.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Muhammad