About Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park & Lost Chambers Aquarium
- The water park is spread over a 17-hectare area and offers the most fascinating water attractions known in the world.
- One of them is The Poseidon’s Revenge that gives you an extreme feeling of and adrenaline rush when the floor unexpectedly opens under your feet and then you race down 116 meter slide with a speed of 60 kph.
- Another nerve-racking attraction is Aquaconda. You can slide through the tube with speed of up to 35kph.
- The Leap of Faith is highly recommended for thrill-seekers. You will be punched from a nine-storey height and rushed down to a lagoon swarming with sharks.
- All in all, there are 30 various water slides to satisfy the expectations of the most adventurous visitors.
- In addition, Secret Chambers and Atlantis Underwater Zoo abound with 65,000 marine animals and 20 outstanding marine exhibits.
Aquaventure Water Park
Daily: 9:45 am – 5:30 pm