- Savor a relaxing cruise on a luxury yacht and behold Dubai from a new perspective.
- Relish some of the finest food in all of Dubai during the yacht ride.
- Enjoy five-star hospitality, and catch sight of some of the famous attractions of Dubai.
- Yacht Cruising Route Dubai Marina, Lagoon Island, Sheikh Island & Burj Al Arab
- Bottled water
- Alcohol beverages
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
Throughout the week ( excluding Friday & other gazette holidays )
Timings & Duration
- Begins at 10:00 AM and Ends at 12:00 PM
- Duration – 120 minutes
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 48 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher
- Infants are allowed but must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Older children must adorn the life jacket at all times. However, pets aren’t allowed aboard our yachts strictly due to safety concerns.
- If a warning has been issued by the concerned Authorities, you will be notified immediately and have the following options presented to you:
- Reschedule the charter for a later date
- Alter the cruise route and agree on a deferred plan
- Cancel the booking.
- Opt for shared rides to divide your budget while multiplies your pleasure.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a restriction
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Muhammad