- Enjoy the beauty of the largest natural flower garden in the world.
- Roam around the magical streets full of bright and vibrantly colorful flowers shaped into different life-size structures such as airplanes, castles, and more.
- An ideal opportunity to take photos with increadible flower installations in your background.
- See the amazing Airbus A380 floral arrangement that is a Guinness World Record holder
- World’s Largest Flower Structure forming the shape of Airbus A380.
- Don’t wait in the long queues at the world’s largest butterfly garden with skip-the-line tickets to Dubai Butterfly Garden.
- Located beside Dubai Miracle Garden, the Dubai Butterfly Garden has 15,000 butterflies and around 50 species of butterflies in different colors.
- Kids will love learning about the lifecycle of butterflies through each stage.
- Explore the 10 custom-built domes that offer a safe environment for the butterflies to live in.
- Our expert guides are available to guide you through, letting you know interesting facts about the beautiful butterflies.
- The in-house Dubai Butterfly Garden Kids Cinema will keep the little ones occupied.
- All art lovers better check out the hand-crafted artworks housed in the in-house gallery.
- Keep in mind that this is the best way for you to learn about the actual butterfly lifecycle – from egg to caterpillar, pupa to adult butterfly.
About Miracle Garden
The famous garden in Dubai has quite extensive working hours. From opening to closing time, visitors would be able to cover a whole day of Dubai Miracle Garden program. It includes visiting the most remarkable sights of the different areas of this huge botanical garden such as Disney Avenue, Floral Clock, Emirates A380, Hearts Passage and others. You can also try trampoline activities and have time to spend in the Lake Park.
Monday – Friday: 9 am to 9 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9 am to 11 pm
About Butterfly Garden
Located right next to existing Dubai Miracle Garden, Dubai Butterfly Garden claimed to be the “World’s Largest Covered Butterfly Garden” consists of ten custom built domes around 6,673 sq.m. Each dome is filled with thousands of beautifully winged creatures, featuring 15,000 butterflies of around over 50 varieties of butterfly in different sizes and colors flying around the visitors. Dubai Butterfly Garden gives you the opportunity to see how butterflies evolve through each stage.
From Saturday to Friday
9AM to 6PM