- Visit Dubai Museum, a museum that records the city’s past as an important pearl diving & trading center
- Visit Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai largest mosque and a wonderful example of Islamic architecture
- See the palace of Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai in the Zabeel area
- Discover Deira, the commercial center of Dubai and explore the bustling alleys of the gold and spice souks
- Enjoy an unforgettable dhow cruise along the Dubai Creek, with live entertainment and panoramic views
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle on SIC (Seat-In-Coach) basis.
- English-speaking guide
- Traditional dhow cruise
- Food & Beverages
- Tips & Gratuities (optional)
Timings & Duration
- The Tour starts at 3:30PM subject to your hotel location.
- Duration approx. 4-5 hours
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 33 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a restriction.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Muhammad