Midweek: 7 am to 9 pm | Weekend: 7 am to 12 mid night | Timings may vary. Call 048522200
- Bus/Taxi: YThere are two options to choose from. Either you can take buses from Sabkhka, Bus Station 1 to Hatta Wadi Hub or RTA buses or taxis( those can be more expensive).
- Car: The distance from the Dubai Airport is 130 kilometers which takes 90 minutes to drive there. E102 from E44 or E611 are the shortest ways to Hatta.
- Parking: There is a free parking space and caravan parking facilities onsite.
Ticket price includes entrance to Hatta Wadi Hub and access to more than 25 outdoor activities.
Here is a rundown of Adventures – Outdoor Activities at Hatta Wadi Hub ticket prices:
• Net Walkway from 15.00 AED (4.21 USD)
• Small Plunge from 15.00 AED (4.21 USD)
• Big Plunge from 25.00 AED (7.02 USD)
• Axe Throwing from 25.00 AED (14.03 USD)
• Archery from 30.00 AED (8.42 USD)
• Climbing Wall from 30.00 AED (8.42 USD)
• Cannon from 75.00 AED (21.05 USD)
• Hatta Drop-In from 90.00 AED (25.26 USD)
• Zip Line – 1 Round from 110.00 AED (30.87 USD)