History & Architectural Design
The design of Burj Al Arab was created by a famous architect Tom Wright and interior designer Khuan Chew. The building has an absolutely unique look and outstanding style of architecture. The tour shows how the building has been designed starting from choosing patterns, colors and first hand-drawn sketches.
Iconic Photo Moments
A tour inside Burj Al Arab will not be so fun if you won’t take photos of the special moments. You will be surprised to find plenty of beautiful interior and exterior backgrounds for your memorable pics there.
A Guided Royal Tour
Check out the luxury of the Royal Suite and get to know about its history and main events related to it.
The 90 minute tour is accompanied by a guide who knows all the secrets and untold stories.
Elevate Your Experience
Depending on the time you choose for your trip, you may indulge in either mouth-watering pastries and fresh juices in the morning, signature cocktails and tea in the afternoon and an incredibly delicious dinner at the end of the day.
In case you are attending the tour with children, make use of the Kids Club. A professional day care team will look after your kids while you will enjoy the tour.
Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique
Don’t miss the opportunity to buy some souvenirs and trinkets at Inside Burj Al Arab Boutique. They will be a great present for your close ones or a memento of an event for you.
- The tour takes 1.5 hours on average.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring food and beverages with them.
- Tour ticket enables access to the 25 th floor and inside Burj Arab only.
- Be advised to arrive 15 minutes earlier to take your ticket and have a valid photo ID with you.
- Please mind that the tickets are non-refundable or transferable and valid only for the time slot and date marked on your confirmation.
- In case of late arrival, guests may join the next tour when it is available and may be asked to pay an additional charge.
- Please respect other guests’ privacy and comfort when visiting the place.
- It is not permitted to take flash photos and use professional cameras.
- Burj Al Arab is a place of luxury. Please don`t put on beachwear. Smart casual clothes are appropriate.
Sunday – Saturday: 09:30 am – 08:30 pm.