Laguna Waterpark’s Best Bits:
- Access to one of the best beaches in the city.
- A full day pass enables going in and out of the beach, waterpark and La Mer restaurants.
- The park consists of 5 areas: Splash, Surf, Relax, Slide and Eat.
The Most Recommended Slides:
Total Slides: 5
- Try Constrictor, one of the funkiest La Mer aqua park slides. Ride through a dark tube with abrupt turns and enjoy optical light illusions.
- Drop into Manta and experience thrilling twists & turns. Then get a heart stopping feeling of zero-gravity for a couple of seconds before you splash down the swimming pool.
- Free Fall looks like a glass capsule. Stepping into it, you will get an incredibly exhilarating feeling of having the floor drop under you.
For the Thril-seekers:
The WaveOz is a unique surf experience to the UAE as it will offer a 180-degrees, entirely inflatable ride surface that spans 187-feet wall-to- wall along the top of the ride surface!
Something for the little ones:
Toddlers and small kids will not be bored either. There are giant buckets, mini-slides, squirt and splash swimming pools for them in Splash Zone, Aquaplay, and Splash Pad.
To those who like to relax:
Cozy cabanas overlooking the sea is perfect for escaping the noise and the crowd.
The Lazy River is a slow stretch of moving water, with surprises along the way. Relaxed oolside cafes are also available beside the infinity pools, with direct access to North Beach and the Arabian Gulf
- Tuesday to Sunday – 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Monday – Closed
- Seasonal Closure: Laguna Waterpark Dubai will remain closed from 23 January 2023 till 16 February 2023
Child Age Policy:
Full Day- Adult Pass
Valid for guest above 1.2 meters of height
Full Day – Child Pass
Valid for guest below 1.2 meters of height
Full Day Infant Pass
Infant below 2years can enter free