- Feast on lesser known dishes of Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt and Iran; of course we’ll check off falafels and hummus too!
- Join an experience that feels less like a tour and more like a dinner party with about 12 to 13 well-traveled and culture seeking guests.
- Hear stories of Middle Eastern food, culture and communities from a resident guide who is knowledgeable and passionate about the region.
- Visit restaurants where the staff treat us less like ‘customers’ and more like old friends and family.
- Meet like-minded travelers and even residents who are looking for an authentic experience far away from the touristy clichés.
- Immerse yourself in food traditions of the region: eating with hands, learning coffee etiquette, detecting grades of saffron and more.
- Visit places where old timers shop for saffron, baklava, Arabic cookies, pomegranate syrup and other delicious export-friendly souvenirs.
- Bottled water
- Welcome snack and food served at 3 different restaurant stops
- Abra ride across the creek
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Opportunities to Purchase at Own Cost
Timings & Duration
- Starting time : Evening hours subject to change
- Meeting Point : Bicycle stand outside Al Rigga Metro Exit #2, Al Rigga Road
- Duration approx. 4.25 hours
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 33 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
- Carry earphones for our guide audio system. Dress comfortably; cover legs and shoulders.
- The minimum age to join the tour is 14 years. Strollers and infants are not permitted on the tour.
- Walking only; distance covered is ~2.8km/1.7mi with stops in between
- Tastings include Gluten/Lactose/Dairy/Nuts. Please notify us of severe allergies.
- Dress to walk; cover shoulders and legs above the knees.
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, the we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a restriction.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year
- Milad Un Nabi – Birthday of Prophet Muhammad