- Enjoy more than 30 waterslides and rides at the Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Experience the only aquatic rollercoaster in the world to incorporate 3 tornadoes
- Look over the infamous Burj Al Arab from a unique perspective throughout the park
- Make use of food and beverage stalls in the park
- Test your body-boarding skills on the ultimate surfing experience on the Wipeout and Riptide Flowriders
- Fast track entry ticket to the Wild Wadi Waterpark
- VIP cabanas with beach access to the sea
- Towel rental (personal towels are allowed)
- Locker rental (small 48AED / large 90AED)
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Fast track for the rides once inside in the waterpark
10:00 am – 18:00 pm
(Closing hours subject to change depending on time of year)
*Pick up & Drop off points
Airport Terminal 1,2 & 3 or from your Centrally located Dubai hotel. If your pick up is from Dubai International Airport(DXB), transfer charges of US$ 48 per vehicle(up to 4 pax) per way may apply. Our Reservation Agent will get in touch with you for your Pick up & Drop off details on confirmation of the booking and payment for the same will be collected online later.
- Child rates apply for any child measuring under 1.1 meters in height. Please note that guests below 1.1 meters won’t be able to play on all the rides in the waterpark. Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID
- Those with any medical conditions should not use the attractions
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas
- Glass and sharp items, along with professional cameras and tripods are not permitted in the waterpark
- You may bring 1-litre water bottle into the park
- There are a range of restaurants and snack bars to dine at. Load money onto a waterproof wristband for the day on entry
You can present either a paper or mobile ticket for this activity. For any changes, we can be contacted on the telephone number mentioned on the voucher.
For a full refund, cancel up to 2 days in advance.
- Complimentary access for children two years and under upon presentation of ID.
- Wild Wadi Waterpark’s rates and opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tour is operated daily and is available year round.
- During the below Islamic holidays / month, there will be a certain restrictions.
- Ramadan fasting month
- Al Isra’a Wal Mi’raj – Ascension day
- Arafat (Haj) Day
- Al Hijri – Islamic New Year