The Museum of the Future occupies a prime location adjacent to the Jumeirah Emirates Towers in Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road.
How to get there
- You may use your personal vehicle and park on-location
- Dubai Metro: Emirates Towers Station, Red Line – The metro station is linked directly to the Museum
- By Taxi
- Self-parking for museum ticket holders on the day of validity is available free of charge for 3 hours
- Valet parking is available at additional charge
MOTF is accessible for people of determination including elevators, ramps and accessible seats.
Open daily from 10:00 to 18:00
- Each guest, regardless of age, is required to have a valid ticket
- Children under the age of 3 have free access
- All guests under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult
Non-flash photography is allowed but flash and laser pointers are prohibited to be used inside the museum.
Museum of the Future tickets price includes a single admission. Kids under 3 years old can visit the museum without an entry fee.